03 November 2008

Vote, Vote, Vote

This is the first Presidential Election to I get to vote in. It's been quite the experience deciding on who I want to vote for. I think this is the most I've ever paid attention to politics. I had a great discussion with my friend to really help me see points of view I hadn't even thought of.

When it comes to politics, I really don't know a lot. I have opinions about certain issues, but they are few and far between. I'm really glad this friend had me explain what I think to him in our discussion. He gave me a better grasp on what my views are. He also found a website that helped me compare candidates and issues in one place without a lot of digging.

I've decided I want to take a political class next term to gain a better understanding of how the political system works in the United States.

Everyone should vote! Your opinion does matter!

1 comment:

Bri... only she said...

Ooo! What's the website? :D