As the time to jump into music classes again approaches, I am again reminded of all the work I will gladly need to put into these classes. I have a lot of review work to do these next two months before I jump back into Music Theory and Ear Training! Fun, fun, fun!
I was driving home from the Adult Session of Stake Conference and I heard the song So You Want to Write a Fugue? playing on the classical radio station. This is a crazy song! It reminds me of what I have to look forward to in my theory classes- all the analyzing, making sure there aren't parallel fifths or other rules broken in my harmonizing.
Enjoy!
P.S. Just ignore the subtitles! Also, click on the first video. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the second one. I'm still learning.
15 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment