Some very exciting news is hot off the press!
I have been given a scholarship to take flute lessons next term! I was shocked to learn that I got it. I didn't really think I would, but I suppose it helps that I'm currently taking classes from two of the teachers on the decision board! :)
Also, I'm switching my major back to music. Crazy, I know! Music is one of the hardest majors because of all the "unfair" credit classes (i.e. ear training for two credits when the work is at least four credits). I'll be majoring in flute performance. I'll finish my first year music classes this year and transfer to USU eventually. My education goal is to double major in Flute and English when I get to USU. We'll see if that's what really happens. Hey- I'm a young single adult and a girl; I have the right to change my mind!
Have a great day!
07 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment