Today as I sat in my English class writing down the extra credit, a guy asked me that. It caught me off guard because I am never expecting to hear that question. I answered with a resounding "Yes." Then, he sat down at his seat again.
You might be asking what prompted this question, and I intend to answer just that! The shirt I grabbed to wear today was my WMOH shirt. It is pretty much a walking ad of the play, but it's a shirt that fits.
It helped me remember that I am always under observation as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so excited for General Conference tomorrow and Sunday!! It is going to be such the great spiritual boost that I need to get through school! At least, it will spark that boost to give me something to work towards in the next six months!
03 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes.. I am a Mormon! :D
That's AWESOME! He knew you were Mormon just by the shirt? I wore that shirt today too! He he.
That's GREAT Amanda! Good for you! ;) You'll have to ask HIM. :)
Post a Comment