21 October 2008

Life's Puzzle II

Today, I found all the missing pieces for my life's puzzle! It seems that I was trying to fit the old pieces into the new spots. Being the young single adult (YSA) that I am, life changes rapidly. It took having everything in my life called into question for me to realize my plans needed to change. I made one simple course alteration, and poof, life is dandy again! I am more at peace right now than I have the last week.

You may be asking what this course alteration is. Well, I'll tell you! I am not moving to Logan, UT after Christmas as previously planned!

I am super excited to stay here and continue my schooling at home, be part of the YSA program, and have fun without worrying what comes next! Eventually, I'll move to Logan, but it won't be until at least July. Who knows, I might decide to serve a mission after this school year is out. I might meet the man of my dreams and find myself rushing off to get married. I have no idea what will be next in my life. All roads are open at this point. I just know that finishing this school year is what I need to do!

I'm really excited to continue serving on the Multi-Stake Committee for a while longer. I'm going to enjoy it very much. I attended my second meeting tonight, and this meeting was almost night and day compared to last month's meeting. I left tonight's meeting raring to go, ready to take action! I love being a YSA!!

I can't express my heartfelt gratitude enough to my Father in heaven for the opportunity to stay here to serve in the YSA program, to sing in Women's Ensemble and play in band at school, to be excited about life once again!

May we each enjoy life to its fullest!

1 comment: