What first day of school is complete without a picture of the kid with the loaded backpack? None! Here is my Last-First Day pic. I even wore my new outfit to school today!As I was walking around campus today, I felt especially cute and happy. I don't know... There's something about being on a campus as a student that puts my life into perspective. It's like I'm showing to the world that I can achieve my goals and dreams! And really, that's what this term is all about for me! I'm fixing some of my past mistakes in school and giving myself plenty of new experiences that will open many doors later in life.
I was sitting next to a 16 year old, Running Start student in a class today, and I felt my age. I'm not saying I felt old, just experienced. I've done something with my life! I'm not the little girl right out of high school that hasn't seen anything outside of this city.
I love, love, love school!! Look out! I'm eager to learn!
Happy First Day of Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment