For those of you still wondering... Yes, I am still alive!
August has been quite an amazing month!! So many events have occurred in such a short amount of time! I can't possibly mention all of them, so I'll give you the highlights!
August 1st was my first official date with Caps!! What an amazing way to start off the month! He took me for dinner and miniature golf (I won!). Then, Caps and I went for a walk, as is our custom. I have to say that my favorite part of the date was just before I went into my house. Caps and I were hugging when my oldest brother came out of the house. The look on his face was so great! It was a combination of "What is my little sister doing in the arms of that guy?" and "Wait! What's that guy doing with my sister?" That look was ever so worth being caught in Caps' arms!!!
The next week was spent being absorbed by preparations for WMOH performances. Opening night in Portland was the sixth and we closed on the ninth. Those performances were great. We had gotten most of the bugs out for our Provo run two weeks later for BYU Campus Education Week. More to come in a later post. I spent a week and a half down in Provo with the show. It was so much fun!!
I returned on the 23rd, driving a manual transmission home after only two lessons! I don't know why people think it's so hard to learn. I found it quite easy. You just have to realize that you will make mistakes the same as you do with any new task learned.
Caps left for Logan, UT on the 26th of August, and he is already sorely missed. BUT a plan is already in the works for me to visit him in October.
My blog turned one year old on the 30th of August! Happy Belated Birthday, Piano Plinker!!
So, there are the highlights of August!
01 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl!! You forgot the most exciting highlight!!!! The eternal marriage and sealing of a very close friend!
Thanks for helping out so much with the wedding! I know a lot more work went into it than I was able to observe. Thank you SOOO much for everything you do for me friend.
((((((HUG))))))
Yeah! You missed the eternal coalition! ;)
No, looks like a VERY exciting August! Thanks for letting me a part of it! I miss you terribly!
Piglet
Post a Comment