Happy 2011!!!
This year is going to be a great year; I can just tell by all the wonderful things already planned! Many changes will be made this year. Many projects will be completed. I won't give away all the goodies before they happen!
As you can tell by the birthday themed background, my birthday is just over a week away! I have been counting down the days since December 22nd, when there are exactly 22 days till my birthday! More on that celebration in the coming weeks.
I have several goals for this year. One of them involves this blog! I am going to be more than just a Once-a-month blogger this year! I have been greatly inspired by many, many blogs this week. I am really excited about my new ideas for Piano Plinker that will be unveiled as the year continues.
To start the year off, tomorrow evening will be the unveiling of a weekly themed post occurring on Tuesdays. Let me just say, it will wet your appetite! Tune in tomorrow to discover a delicious side of Piano Plinker!
Paka, paka!
No comments:
Post a Comment