I don't know if there is really anything special about June like Richard Rogers has described in his song from Carousel, but it certainly seems like June is going to be a good month. Of course, this is only the second day into the month and really too soon to tell! One can dream and hope though!
I was able to attend a fireside last night with the Kennewick, WA Mission President and his wife. It was an awesome fireside. They, naturally, spoke about missionary work. Their words weren't just about the full-time missionaries, but they spoke about how members can do simple things, like living their lives, to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. I came away with a renewed desire to work at being a member missionary.
June has also brought many, many thoughts about future life plans- schooling and such. The "and such" seems to occupy my mind more than the schooling aspect of my life plans. I am finding life to be exciting and wonderful as I am in the stage between growing up and being a grown up. I can see many paths ahead of me with endless possibilities.
May you find life just as exciting as I do today!
02 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you going back to Clark this fall? I can't seem to remember, my brain is a little scrambled though. :) OH the triad!! :'(
That's the current plan. But if I learned nothing else from going to Russia, I learned that plans change! :)
Post a Comment