23 January 2008

Squandering Time Away

While I've been waiting for my new departure date to arrive, I've been squandering away my time. I basically am doing nothing but cleaning and the last few things on my To-Do lists. I have found time to have fun, though! I recently went on a Dress-Up Excursion with some friends to try on bridesmaid dresses for an upcoming wedding. Here are a few pictures from that fun day! To add to the excitement, I've captioned the pictures with excerpts of songs.

Think Pink and the world is rosy red.


The mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball

There’s a wealth of happiness and romance, all in the golden afternoon.

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone

My friend and I came up with an idea to open a dress shop where a person can come in just to play Dress-up by trying on dresses for a flat fee! I think it would be a big hit! Anyway, the idea is still in planning mode; I'm sure it will develop eventually!

Have a great day!

No comments: