27 January 2008

Decisions... Decisions... (Part 2)

After much prayer and contemplation, I finally reached a decision. I will be returning to the US at the end of April. I am really excited for this choice! It opens up many, many new opportunities and pathways to tread down! For example, I am attempting to take courses during the Spring quarter at Clark College even though I will come into the quarter late. If I am successful, I will be transferring schools in August 2008!

Life is grand! I have seen the love of my Heavenly Father so much this last week as I debated over the pros and cons for all of my decisions. One would think that I would be very stressed out and frazzled with my departure fast approaching and the uncertainties of school, but I'm not. I have been blessed with peace of mind. There are so many things to accomplish this week, but I am not worried about accomplishing all of it. I know that with the Lord, I can do anything He requires.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: