What a wonderful birthday I had yesterday! I was able to celebrate several times this weekend. On Friday, I had dinner with my family and a few friends. Then, those friends "kidnapped" me and took me to a surprise party! It was nice to see all my friends before I leave for Russia! On Sunday, the Primary kids sang to me, and we had cake for the treat at the CES Fireside! Tonight, my parents and I went out for milkshakes.
What a wonderful weekend it was! I am so happy to have so many blessings in my life! I am looking forward to the great opportunity to learn and grow this year in Russia. I feel as though I am headed off to the testing session for my life's studies. Thank you to all who have helped me reach this point in my life!
Love to all.
14 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment