27 December 2009

Christmas Spirit

I had the opportunity to spend Christmas with my brother and his family this year. It was a wonderful holiday full of love and the Spirit. On Christmas Eve, it is their tradition to look at Christmas lights on houses. I loved it! We drove around town looking at the light displays while singing along to the Little People Christmas Songs nearly at the top of our lungs! After we finished, we read the Christmas Story out of Luke 2.

I would attribute how much of the Spirit I felt this Christmas to reading the Book of Mormon. My stake president issued a challenge to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year, so I decided to try my best to do so. The only thing is I started last week! I have felt my testimony in the Savior grow exponentially in the last few days as I have feasted on the scriptures. The increase of the Spirit in my life is without a doubt the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. In light of that thought, I wanted to share a video with you even though it is after Christmas. Enjoy!

May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year long.

No comments: