I'm really excited to continue performing next term in both Women's Ensemble and in Concert Band. I've had such a taste for both that I never want to give them up! Surprisingly enough, I love playing the piccolo! I almost would jump at the chance to play piccolo on any piece. Next term is going to have some tough pieces on flute and piccolo in Concert Band. Bring it on!
10 December 2008
Week of Concerts
Last week was my week of concerts! I had two Women's Choral Ensemble performances and a band concert. Most of the performances were good. There was one mishap during a Women's Choral Ensemble performance, but it can't be perfect all the time!

I'm really excited to continue performing next term in both Women's Ensemble and in Concert Band. I've had such a taste for both that I never want to give them up! Surprisingly enough, I love playing the piccolo! I almost would jump at the chance to play piccolo on any piece. Next term is going to have some tough pieces on flute and piccolo in Concert Band. Bring it on!
I'm really excited to continue performing next term in both Women's Ensemble and in Concert Band. I've had such a taste for both that I never want to give them up! Surprisingly enough, I love playing the piccolo! I almost would jump at the chance to play piccolo on any piece. Next term is going to have some tough pieces on flute and piccolo in Concert Band. Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment