Okay... Registration for next term has started, and I guess I should have gone in to get my pin earlier than I did. But did I really have to stand around waiting for and HOUR and a HALF?!?!?! I watched so many people come in after me and get called before me! The advisers who would call people in would flip through the forms we had to fill out and choose one. Seriously, can't they just call the people in order of arrival? I know they are busy with registration and all, but is that too much to ask?
Thanks to standing for ever, I'm now headed to my concert tired and a little grouchy. Sheesh!
01 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah the Clark Advisement Center....you're not the only one. Be grateful you didn't actually have to SEE an adviser. :)
But that's why I was there so long. I was waiting for an adviser. If I had only needed my pin, I would have been gone within 20 minutes. Grr... That darn advising center!
Post a Comment