Well, it's time to try another time. This should come out with better results! Hopefully.
16 July 2008
On the Cutting Room Floor
I started cutting fabric today for a quilt I am starting. It's my first experience cutting fabric for a quilt- I've only cut fabric for clothing. Boy, is it harder than it seems! Measuring out the correct dimensions is tough without the correct tools.
I've been using a yard stick, ruler and a cutting mat to measure out the fabric with my new rotary cutter, and so far, I have cut the wrong dimensions at least three times on the same fabric. Hopefully, I'll get better at measuring or something. I don't have an abundance of fabric to make any huge mistakes for this quilt.
Well, it's time to try another time. This should come out with better results! Hopefully.
Well, it's time to try another time. This should come out with better results! Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment