After weeks and weeks... more like months... I have my academic plan all set! I'm really excited for this, and I feel comfortable with my plan. If nothing else, I have learned that life plans change even when they seem to be set in stone.
I have toyed with the idea of attending Utah State University (USU) ever since I discovered the school, but I finally decided this week that that is where I want to go. It will take another school year for me to finish my AA before I transfer. I could probably transfer before I have my AA, but I'd like to finish what I started.USU is so cool! They have tons of school traditions (like every school). There is a lot of history with the school since it was founded in 1888. USU is located in Logan and in the midst of Cache Valley. It snows a bunch in the winter and is fairly hot in the summer! Being an agricultural school, they even have their own ice cream!!! What better school can I ask for?
"There’s no way to prove that Aggie ice cream has fostered innovation, bolstered scores on exams, or heightened awareness, but it certainly hasn’t hurt."
I certainly agree! Ice cream never hurt anyone! I can't wait to have my taste of Aggie Ice Cream. Boy, is that going to be the best day ever!!
I like USU for more than just their ice cream! They have an amazing English program! They offer a lot of different English Majors. What sparked my interest is their Bachelor of Science degree in Professional and Technical Writing. That's my intended major. They even offer classes on editing! How cool is that? Most schools include editing with some writing class, but USU isolates it!
Now, I get to wait for school to start in September!
Go Aggies!
I like USU for more than just their ice cream! They have an amazing English program! They offer a lot of different English Majors. What sparked my interest is their Bachelor of Science degree in Professional and Technical Writing. That's my intended major. They even offer classes on editing! How cool is that? Most schools include editing with some writing class, but USU isolates it!
Now, I get to wait for school to start in September!
Go Aggies!

No comments:
Post a Comment