05 January 2012

Wreath Wednesday- on Thursday

Pretend that today is yesterday. Rather, pretend that today is Wednesday. Okay, now that we have that settled, let me introduce my monthly segment for this year. Wreath Wednesday! A goal for this year is to create a wreath each month to hang on my front door. I didn't want to take down the hook I bought last month to hang my Christmas wreath.  Hopefully, this will satisfy my need to craft while I am in school starting next week.

Are you ready?
Ta-da!!!

This month's wreath celebrates the new year and my birthday!

I used a 12" straw wreath, about 200 balloons, and about 200 floral pins and a strip of fabric to hang it. It was pretty easy to put together. All you do is put a floral pin in the middle of the balloon and push into the wreath. Be sure to keep the wrapping on the straw wreath for less mess.

As a bonus, here is my Christmas wreath! 


Paka!

(Sorry about the quality of the pictures; I can't find my card reader... again.)

Next month: A picture tutorial will be included.


2 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

So cute!!

Bri... only she said...

You were right! Adorable!!! You crafty lady you!