21 July 2011

It's Here!

My terribly missed card reader arrived in the mail this week! I have missed that little thing for two months, with 345 pictures to show for it! (Most of those pictures were from my nieces playing with my camera on the Fourth.)

Next week is going to be a busy and exciting week. I have an audition for an orchestra that I am frantically trying to resurrect my old flute solos for! On top of that, I am leaving for a vacation the same day as the audition. I have a lot of practicing and packing to do this weekend! Oh, the Pioneer Day Parade is Monday, which I am hoping to go see (depending on how my flute solos are coming!)

Here is a collage of highlights from my summer so far to enjoy while I sort out the adventures that merit their own post!

(Click to enlarge)

Have a beautiful weekend!
Paka!

Coming soon: The reveal of two completed quilts!!

No comments: