20 August 2010

Summer Craziness

That is my excuse for not updating my blog in the last month. I had a few crazy weeks full of everything from weddings to family visits to a complete computer overhaul... Oh and a few trips here and there. So, you can see that I was probably busier than the bumblebees around our lavender plant! As busy as I was, it was a grand summer filled with a lot of memories and fun. I haven't loaded all of my pictures onto my computer yet, so hopefully I'll have some good ones up in the next few days. We'll see how this weekend goes since this weekend is packed as well. Speaking of packed, (Honestly, there was no planned transition there.) I'm moving about six miles up the freeway next week. I am hoping this weekend will let me get some packing done between visiting with out of town friends, a jewelry show and a wedding reception. Wish me luck!

To tide you over, here are a few pictures from my trip to Seaside, OR.




2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

A carousel!

Unknown said...

I thought of you when we were on the carousel! I even took a video of us riding and laughing. The video turned out to be so silly. I loved that playful and child-like moment when all cares and worries disappeared as soon as the music began. It was the rejuvenation my soul had been craving.