With this new month comes a new work schedule. I am super excited about the change. My supervisor called me into her office last week to talk about my schedule. I mentioned that I am free Friday afternoons, and she offered that she would love to have me work the Friday evening shift instead of Sunday! One of the downsides is I won't be able to participate in any activity held on a Friday, but an up-side is I can attend the next CES Fireside.
Oh, this is such a great blessing for me. I can't tell you how much I have missed a peaceful, relaxed Sunday in the last three months, one where I can take time to ponder what I learned in church. This change is definitely something I have needed for many, many reasons. I love it when a window opens somewhere and how the Lord knows our needs and our wants!
Hurray for Sundays!
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad!! :)
Sundays really are the best. I hate it when they're poisoned with stress or work.
Beautiful picture by the way!
Post a Comment