26 October 2009

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Nothing says "Happy Halloween" like carving pumpkins! That's right, my friends! For FHE on Monday, we carved pumpkins for our ward Pumpkin Carving Contest- to be judged at our Halloween Party on Friday.

Hungry and I spent some time Sunday night looking up stencils for something cool to carve. We found one we liked, but the printer had other ideas for us when we tried to print on Monday. Once at FHE, Hungry picked the perfect pumpkin for our design. One of the FHE dads cleaned out our pumpkin, and we started carving!



Despite not having a stencil, I think our pumpkin turned out rather amazing! Of course, with two amazing gals carving it, our pumpkin couldn't help but be amazing!

Here it is! Our amazing Americana Jack o' Lantern!!



Now, I have to put the finishing touches on my costume for Friday. It's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Sweet pumpkin.

Bri... only she said...

It doesn't count unless you clean the guts out of your own pumpkin. :P