I've noticed that I have friends who are either the pickiest eaters ever or are willing to eat anything. (Myself, I fall somewhere in the middle. I am picky about some things, but I always stand by my rule to try something twice.) It still amazes me how picky some eaters are.
What brought this subject to mind is the self-given task of cooking dinner next week for Mister E and I. He is the kind of person who will eat anything- and probably already has! Last week, he discovered that hot sauce on a glazed doughnut was very tasty. Being the adventurous girl that I am, I tried it with him... and loved it!!! I may never eat a plain glazed doughnut again without hot sauce!
I asked Mister E what he'd like to have for our dinner next week, and his answer gave no help of narrowing down recipe choices. So, I'm back to thumbing through recipe magazines my mom has collected over the years searching for a good meal for two. Any suggestions?
06 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry this comment is belated, but I just checked your blog. (This is Sara Lyn, the Z's friend.) An easy recipe (but yummy) is chicken parmesan with real mashed potatoes and asparagus (or some other yummy veggie). Top that off with some good fruit. We like especially to marinate the chicken in Robusto Italian dressing before breading it.
Post a Comment