Guess what, guess what!
I'm coming home in about two weeks! I'm not sure of the exact date, but that's the big news on this end. I had a party with my level five classes today, and now I feel almost sick from all the junk we ate! Man, those kids know how to choose good candies and treats!
I am going to miss being here, but I won't be leaving behind any regrets. My only regret would be that my camera has broken and I can't take pictures without using someone else's camera. Oh well, I guess that is life!
Sorry to cut this short, but I really need to head to my house for some REAL food!
Пока!
17 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really impressed that they all help clean the streets; I wonder if that makes them less prone to litter; since they would know that they would be cleaning it up anyway. What if we did the same thing over here? would we think a little more before tossing stuff out the window?
Make the most out of your remaining time.
Nathan
Post a Comment